About Me

My photo
I love to read. I have a passion for anything that is in book form, except self-help, diet and non-fiction. I started this blog to help promote authors and their works. Comment, like and share. It's a good thing. :)

Monday, May 16, 2016

Riverbend Road (Haven Point) – June 21, 2016 Author: RaeAnne Thayne

Riverbend Road (Haven Point, #4)Riverbend Road by RaeAnne Thayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Riverbend Road (Haven Point) – June 21, 2016

Author: RaeAnne Thayne
Length: 386
Release Date: 06/21/16

Wyn Baily was born into the life of the police job she holds now. Her father and twin brother were both killed in the line of duty, her older brother is a sheriff in the next town over. Some would say it is in her genes to be on the force. She would agree, but lately she’s been restless and looking for something more from life.

Cade Emmett relies on Wyn more than he should as his best police officer. When she runs into a burning building, and he loses communications with her something changes in him… something he does not want to face.

In classic RaeAnne mode, we are drawn quickly to these real life characters and feel the emotions they feel. I could not put this book down. I kept going back to it over and over. I just had to see what was going to happen. The plot and the little twists that RaeAnne throws in captures your heart and your head. Amazingly written and engrossing, this is my favorite book in the series!

I can’t wait to see what comes next, but if it’s like this book, I need to clear my schedule, for an all-day read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment